Thursday, April 14, 2011

04.13.2011 - Special Co-Workers


I am so thankful for all of my co-workers, but especially Rachel. She is always willing to help me out at a moment's notice, be the designated driver when we go to lunch, help look for the positive when I'm not feeling it so much, and most of all, she is willing to put up with me (and all my crazy skype links to blogs and articles I find so interesting). On top of all of that, she is a sweet, sweet spirit, passionate for truth and justice, and has incredible fashion sense.

2 comments:

  1. Jenn, this post was a total surprise when I came to check out your blog. I have to tell you to that I'm so thankful for you too! You are a fabulous person to work with, you definitely make it fun around the office and you are an amazing friend that I want to be friends with for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to what Rachel said about you Jenn. Not the part about it being a surprise.

    ReplyDelete